- Вид доступа: Онлайн
- Период лицензии (в днях): 547
- Страна доступа: Россия
Improve your knowledge of English grammar and your ability to use it with confidence, through clear explanations that include word classes, present and past tenses, future and perfect forms, and passive voice.
This course is ideal if
• You need to improve your own understanding of English grammar.
• You want to refresh your knowledge of English grammar and the terminology used to describe it.
• You are interested in how the English language works
You should already have
• B2 level English or higher.
As a teacher, it’s essential you have a strong grasp of how grammar works. This course will help you understand word classes, such as nouns, adjectives, determiners and modals; present forms, such as present simple and present continuous; past forms, such as past simple, past perfect and conditionals; forms that bridge the past and the present, such as present perfect; future forms, such as going to and will; the passive; and reported speech. Knowing how these work will give you confidence in class, and help you teach these concepts to your learners successfully.
By taking this course, you’ll learn
• The form, meaning and use of the most important grammar structures.
• The terminology used to describe English grammar.
• How to reflect on your own language awareness.